Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lazy Day

I had the most delightfully lazy day today. The most active thing I did was walk to the store for some milk. Mostly I sat around watching the second season of a show called "Life" that only lasted two seasons, alas. It starred Damian Lewis, a fine (in looks and talent) actor from that lovely small island nation north of Continental Europe that I love so much.

I have more discs of the second season coming from Blockbuster and can't wait to watch more.

In the mean time, I have a grand event tomorrow: the Daytona 500. My interest in NASCAR waned last season, but a new season means renewed hope that Dale Jr. can start having some GOOD things happen for a change, and I will tune into the Great Race tomorrow, and make a few cards and whatnot. That is, after cleaning cat cages at PetCo.

But today...today was a lazy day. : )

No comments: