Saturday, January 29, 2011

Awesome Day Out, Part 2: Cameron's Pub

Summer and I had only gone to Half Moon Bay together once before, but today, we knew we had to have lunch at Cameron's Pub. We went there first, as we were both hungry and ready for sustenance.



The Smoking Bus

The menu...so many options!

I stuck with traditional pub fare.

Meg and Summer : )

The shop did NOT have Jaffa Cakes this time. : (


While we waited for our food, we entertained ourselves with triva cards.

And tea. Always tea.


Our booth was in this odd little corner.


A better shot of our booth.

The ceiling



I wore my Keane scarf, and a duck on my head. And blue clip-in hair extensions.
Needless to say, I don't really care what people think. : P

Shepherd's pie...yummy!!

 Actual conversation that happened just as our food was about to arrive:
Summer: I'm going to go to the bathroom. Be right back.

Meg: Okay. I'll just sit here and pretend that I don't have a rubber duck on the table.

Summer: *snort* I'm going to pretend that you don't have a rubber duck on the table.

The best thing about Summer? She doesn't really care that I have a rubber duck. She just thinks its funny and chalks it up as one of my (many) annoying endearing quirks.

Yes, I do!



1 comment:

R. Duckie said...

Love the duckie! Good to see that you're well. Thanks for remembering me! I will try and stay in the blogosphere this time.