Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happiness

Happiness is...

--Another great Chorale rehearsal--fast-paced, challenging, enlightening, and most importantly, fun.

--Seeing Paul and Lois, an older couple from the group in the parking lot. He was holding the car door for her. They are one of the sweetest couples I've ever seen.

--Listening to Keane in the car on the way home.

--Finding a parking spot near my apartment at this time at night (a rarity).

--Seeing a little ginger dude in the window as I walk up to the apartment.

--Having a cup of hot peppermint tea before bedtime.

--Being able to wear my hair in a ponytail at the nape of my neck and drape it over one shoulder (my hair is longer than it's been in years).

--Feeling amazing after two days in a row of intense workouts (even though I didn't sleep well last night and have allergies).

--Being told by two different people tonight that I "look great."

--Showing off pictures of The Peanuts Gang to my fellow crazy cat ladies in Chorale.

--Finding that a friend liked my cards on Etsy so much that she bought a bunch of them. : )

--Giving away my Christmas gift idea for Mom because she wanted to pay for my cards on Etsy...I had to tell her that my plan was to make her some for Christmas!

--FINALLY having a post-weight-loss bra that FITS, and is COMFORTABLE. And it has rearrangeable straps, so I can cross them in the back and the straps don't slide off my shoulders. I swear, no matter how tight I pull bra straps, they slide off my round little shoulders. Not anymore. Woohoo!

--Annie's Homegrown Cheddar Bunnies.

--Listening to the Annie Lennox and Indigo Girls tunes my friend Maayan sent me.

 --Re-reading the Harry Potter series (nearing the end of book 5, will finish tomorrow, if not tonight).

--The prospect of spending time making more cards tomorrow.

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

:-) Great list!

Your friend is a woman of excellent taste! Went over to Etsy last night when I read the previous three posts (but zero energy left for commenting or buying... or I would have... kinda the same tonight... bed in 2 min... literally). Tomorrow is the last day of our fiscal year so I'm looking forward to the weekend! :-)

Keep the positive, hon! It suits ya!