Sunday, August 01, 2010

More Fun With Scrapbooking

Guess what I've been doing a bit of in the last few days?

Don't worry, there's some non-Keane-related stuff in here this time around. Actually, some of the pages I'm going to show off in this post were done a while back--tonight, I put together an album of all the concerts I've been to in the last couple of years.
Some random tickets for John Mayer (before he proved himself to be a total jerk), Maroon 5 (back when I thought they were OMG AWESOME--in other words, before Keane), an Aaron Copland opera, and the Count Basie orchestra (UH. MAY. ZING.).
Coldplay were fun live--I was too far away to get any decent pics.
From my first Keane concert, in May 2009.
I totally ripped up a $10 tour book to have some cool pics for my scrapbook.
What a difference a year makes! Look how chubby my face was.
The masks were creepy/strange/wonderful. I HAD to buy them for my scrapbook.
A Day In the Zone was a fun day--really, really hot, but I was right up front for the headliners, Train.
Colbie was darling.
Hoobastank was okay...
Train was loads of fun--and they even rocked a ukelele!
Plain White T's opened for Snow Patrol last October.
Mika? Darling. And quite a singer, too.

After Mika, of course, are my new Keane pages...but you've seen those already. ; )

No comments: