Sunday, August 15, 2010

Goals

Okay, so the hardest thing about unemployment? Having too much time on my hands. Not only do I get bored beyond belief (which, if you're me, can lead to anxiety and depression, yay!), but I procrastinate. Well, according to my dad, I procrastinate anyway. But when you're staring down a whole week where your only obligation is to clean cat cages at PetCo on Monday night, well, it's easy to say, "I'll do [insert pressing matter] tomorrow." And the next day, it's easy to do that very procrastinating maneuver again.

So, in an attempt to keep myself on track, I'll be posting my daily goals this week. Please feel free to email me, call me, badger me on Facebook and Twitter, and, in general, bug me into doing this stuff. I may get cranky with you, but in the long run, I'll thank you for it.

Right, it's Sunday evening, so now I'm off to make a goal post (ha ha!) for each day of this week. It will include a menu because I've also been indulging my sweet tooth a little too much lately. I'll schedule each one to post early each day, so that by the time I get up (hopefully I can get off this stay-up-late-wake-up-late track I've been getting on) it's there to remind me.

No comments: