Monday, March 29, 2010

The Incredible Shrinking Meg

I was down another 2.4 pounds this week--despite a rather large lunch at a Lebanese restaurant yesterday AND a glass of wine sipped while watching the waves crash on the rocks of Monterey Peninsula. Well, I did run four miles today, without being told to.

These pounds take me to a grand total of 50 pounds lost, which is kind of awesome.

Kind of? It's A LOT awesome.

Anyway, I got on My Virtual Model tonight and played around. Here's an approximation of what my body looked like at 221.8 pounds:



Here's sort of what I look like now, at 172.0:



My goal weight is 130. Here's what that will look like:



Except that I'm going to have some FIERCE muscles. No six-packs or anything like that, just an overall toned appearance.

I can't wait.

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Awesomeness!! Another milestone! And I love the virtual you!