Sunday, February 28, 2010

Size 12 Jeans

Even G. the Meanie said, "They even look a little loose!" Before long, I'll be in a size 10. For the first time in at least 10 years. Hell, it's been about 10 years since I've been in a 12!



I took a picture of myself in my workout gear before leaving this morning. Because I can now wear tight tank tops and not feel like an advertisement for "The Blob Returns."



Later on, I had some chores to do, so I slipped on my size 14 jeans. Hope no one was looking in the window while I was dusting the bottom of my piano, because I had a serious case of "builder's bum" going on.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Wahoo! Your boobs look bigger. (I know they didn't, but now that everything else is smaller...)

Anonymous said...

My daughter is awesome! That is all.

Anonymous said...

OOP's! Anonymous is, of course Meg's Mom.

Meg said...

In reality, the girls have actually gotten--not smaller, but firmer. As I work the muscles around and under them, they've perked up and my bras got super-baggy.