Friday, January 29, 2010

War Wound, Part Two

Any comments about how white/hairy/fat/strange my legs are will be deleted, and I will put a Bat Bogey Hex on you. Comments about how awesome that bruise is are welcome.

This is the bruise on Day 2--it looks far worse than it is, thought it is a little sore. When I got to the gym today, G. came over and said, "Let me see that ankle!"

"It's beautiful, G. A really gorgeous purple." I hiked up my gym pants and he crouched down to take a look. He poked at it (OW!) and then smiled and said, "Oh, this is way better than I was even hoping. I was really worried that it would be worse."

I took some pictures of it this evening. A war wound like this deserves to be commemorated, don't you think?





1 comment:

Sa said...

Oh la la la. Very impressive. Is it still very painful? It must be.