Thursday, December 24, 2009

Have a Beautiful Holiday

There's a lesson to be learned in "A Charlie Brown Christmas."

1. Never judge something (or someone!) on looks alone.



2. Understand that everything (everyone!) deserves something special.



3. Don't give up just because something doesn't look quite right.



4. Find beauty in unlikely places, and celebrate it with your friends.



5. Dance like no one's watching--even if all you can do is jump from one foot to the other while waving your hands over your head.




You, dear readers, are the ornaments on my tree, the fuzz on my Santa hat, and the goodies in my stocking.

Have a wonderful Christmas.

Love,

Meg of the Little Pink Blog

2 comments:

Miz Minka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miz Minka said...

I watched "I want a dog for Christmas, Charlie Brown" last night on Hulu and had to think of you you. :) Have a very Merry Christmas, Meg!