Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Week in Pictures

I haven't done one of these in a while. I don't have many, but there are some good ones.

Falling For Fall

I started putting my fall decorations out. Which reminds me, I need to get my fall wreath down. Even Millie is in the spirit.





Yummy

I made chicken and cheese enchiladas, and from-scratch guacamole. They were pretty damned good.




Oh. Em. Gee.

I bought the MOST ADORABLE baby gift EVER for a colleague. Old Navy rocks. And yes, there's a Snoopy doll. Every baby needs a Snoopy doll.



(P.S. Yes, it's obviously a girl--Millicent Jane, to be called Millie. Which, of course, I love.)

Cover-Up

In an attempt to cover up the massive damage Harley has done to my poor sofa, I bought a slipcover this week. I like it--though I need to go through and tuck some parts in a little better. This was the result of several minutes of wrestling with the sofa before thinking, "Eh, good enough for now" and settling in to watch Grey's Anatomy.



The 'Hood.

I stopped for gas after work yesterday, at the intersection of Filbert and Fremont, very near where one of my schools is. This is the intersection.




There's not much to it, but I was bored waiting for the tank to fill.

No comments: