Thursday, June 18, 2009

Where's Meg?

Sorry 'bout that. My automatically scheduled Fat Girl posts ran out. I'll make a few more soon. In the meantime, I've been a scrapbooking, movie-watching, Keane-listening fool.

I set my folding table up in the living room. I had to push the couch back to make room, and now my entire front room (living, kitchen, "dining") seem to be taken over by scrapbook projects. I could work in my 2nd bedroom but I like watching TV as I work.

So I'll be back to my regularly scheduled blogging soon. I really don't have a tremendous ammount to write about right now.

Oh--except that I have a job interview tomorrow! It's a charter school under the Aspire schools banner, and it's here in Stockton. It's a K-8 music position...and we all know that my heart is really in teaching music. I could do the self-contained classroom route, but if I have a chance to keep teaching music, AND stay in Stockton, well, I'm going to jump at it.

So we'll see.

And now, my Keane Live in Concert DVD calls, as does the mountain of pictures, stickers, fancy papers and glue sticks. I'm on a roll.

No comments: