Sunday, May 31, 2009

San Francisco...SWEET!

I really do love that city. It's not London, but it is kind of unfair to compare a British city that's a gazillion years old to a California city that's...well, not a gazillion years old. As far as I know, the Romans never experienced a San Francisco foggy summer day.

Anyway, you can read about my many adventures this weekend over on The Anxious Traveler. I took a ton of pictures.

These, however, don't belong on the travel blog, so I'll post them here. I went to dinner at Heather and Arturo's place, and decided, even though I knew it to be casual, to wear a dress I bought on Friday. It's an $18 WalMart dress, but it's cute, and I felt fabulous in it. I told Heather, "I'm practicing this new thing called 'body confidence.'" So far, so good.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy shit, girl! You look FANTASTIC!

Meg said...

Thanks, hon. It means a lot when people tell me they see a difference. :)