Monday, May 18, 2009

Mi Familia

Just some random shots of my family through the years.

My brother Aaron with two of his kids, Tyson and Echo

Aaron and I...many years ago. I must have been about seven or eight.

Aaron in 2002

Mom and Dad celebrating 40 years of marriage in 2008

Mom and I in Oregon in 1993. I was a freshman in high school.

Mom and Dad at a Flag Day luncheon for Dad's veteran's group

Mom, Aaron and I with Snoopy at Knott's Berry Farm

Back row: Dad, Mom, Katie, Susanne (sister-in-law), Aaron. Front row: Echo, Tyson, Grandma Cooper, Me. Dang, my arms look so much better now!

Grandma Bean (of Snoopy fame) and I on my 14th birthday.

Mom and I at an Alan Jackson concert in November 2008

Mom and I celebrating our successful post-Thanksgiving WalMart run--I will never subject myself to that madness again. Even for a $50 CD player.

Dad plays Santa and Mom is an elf, with Ruby, a pony from A Chance For Bliss

My favorite veteran on Veteran's Day 2007

A great pic of Mom and Dad in front of Monet's house at Giverny (Normandy, France). That was a great trip.

No comments: