Sunday, January 25, 2009

Warning: Busy Week Ahead

Here's how it looks...

Monday

I'll have a normal day at work, a few hours at home, and then my normal two-and-a-half hour Chorale rehearsal. I'll get home around 9:45, and hop into bed.

Tuesday

I have another normal day at work, a parent conference at 3:00, and then, from 7:30-9:30, a rehearsal for a Pops Choir that is performing Saturday night for the St. John's Chamber Orchestra Festival. It's completely voluntary, sounds like fun, and is a way for me to branch out in my new town.

Wednesday

Yet another normal work day...except I'm tacking three parent conferences on in the afternoon. The last one is at 4:00. That evening, another two-hour Pops rehearsal.

Thursday

Thursday will be the start of my daily preschool sessions. This means I'll be working each day after school (overtime pay = Yay!!). I have three more parent conferences, and then another two-hour Pops rehearsal.

Friday

A normal day at work. No conferences! It's also Pay Day, which is always nice. The Pops concert is Friday evening.

Saturday

Sleep in.

2 comments:

Miz Minka said...

Good grief... I'd be taking the phone off the hook, shutting off the answering machine and cell phone and spend all day Saturday recuperating with a good book/movie/knitting etc. :D

I know you'll enjoy the Pops concert; I sang in it last year and it was a blast!

Meg said...

That's pretty much the plan. : )