Thursday, January 29, 2009

Still Tuned In...

...to the Kitten Feed. They're in the middle of a long nap, but I imagine soon they'll be getting their dinner and having their evening toot. Kittens do that. I should know!

In other news, I'm enjoying the Pops Choir. The first night I had the misfortune to sit in front of two women who talked the whole evening. It was maddening. They kept making rhythm and note errors because all they could do was sit there and chat and giggle like ninnies.

Last night, I got there early to snag a spot in the front row, and that was much better.

After rehearsal, I asked if the solos in "Disney Dazzle" had been claimed yet. The director said, "No...want one?"

"Sure!"

So I might be singing the solo at the beginning of "Kiss the Girl." I know, I know, Sebastian the crab was a male character. Oh well, I love the song and want the solo!



It's been fun, but I will be glad to get back to normal, which is having most of my evenings to be at home with my fur-babies. I have to tape Grey's tonight, but I should be home in time to catch America's Best Dance Crew.

I have a couple of hours 'til rehearsal, so I'm sitting here listening to MSNBC, with a little dude in my hoodie (he needs to cuddle and this is the easiest way to cuddle him and type/surf the Internet).

No comments: