Sunday, November 16, 2008

Good Grief



"Obsession" hardly seems the word for it. Last night I stayed up 'til 3:30 reading the end of Eclipse (the third book of the Twilight series) and starting Breaking Dawn.

I just can't put these books down! I hardly know how I'll be able to read anything else when I finish Breaking Dawn (possibly tonight, or definitely tomorrow). Tonight, I bought a ticket to see the movie on Friday night. I'd go on Saturday, but Mom, Dad and I are going to see Alan Jackson at Arco Arena, so I figure Friday night is the best time, after I put in some time at a fundraising spaghetti dinner at my school.

Not since Harry Potter and Stephanie Plum has a series of books caught my imagination like these ones. I've got them ready to loan to Mom, though part of me wants to re-read Twilight (the first book) before I give it to her on Saturday.

With as fast as I read it the first time, that shouldn't be an issue.

No comments: