Sunday, October 19, 2008

Obsessed? Perhaps...

As I mentioned in a previous post, I've got some stuff listed on eBay. I keep obsessively refreshing my selling page, just to see if anything else has been bid on. What can I say? It's Sunday, I'm bored, and I'll never get out of the parking lot if I do decide to go somewhere because there's a large group of noisy children skateboarding in my part of the parking lot.

Anyway, I just clicked "refresh" for about the 200th time in the last 15 minutes when, lo and behold, the items selling went from two to three! Woohoo! I've sold 50-something things in the last couple of weeks, so I'm on a bit of a roll.

Just a few more days with Bella and Duchess. Mom and Dad will be home late Tuesday evening, so they're coming for their girls on Wednesday. It will then be just Millie and me again, and a little bit quieter, for sure! I'll miss the Kindergatos--they're very sweet, and adorable. Still, I have my Millie-girl, and that's a good thing.

Not much else going on. I've had a productive and lazy weekend. I'm resting, as we have our first two concerts for Stockton Chorale next weekend, and I want my voice in tip-top shape. That means a strict regimen starts tomorrow--no caffeine, no milk, no alcohol. It's all about water. And more water. And if my neighbors wake me up in the wee hours, even once, so help me, it's not going to be pretty. I need my sleep!

That said...I'm signing off. I have to go check my seller's page on eBay.

No comments: