Monday, October 06, 2008

The Crazy Cat Lady: Day 8

Everything is going very well with my little furry houseguests. Bella and Duchess are showing a lot more confidence, sleeping on my bed at night, and sitting in the windows to watch Bird TV. Millie doesn't seem to have a problem with them, though she mostly does her own thing.

Last night found me lying in bed trying to fall asleep, with one hand reaching out to Millie and the other to Bella. Duchess was by my feet. The nights are getting cooler, so I don't mind the extra body heat!

Mom and Dad are doing well. Today is their excursion to Sorrento and Pompeii. I had the pleasure of seeing both of these places on my trip to Rome in 2003, so I know Mom and Dad are in for a treat. Sorrento is a lovely town overlooking the Bay of Naples. Pompeii, of course, is a fascinating historical and archeological site. I know Mom really wanted to see Pompeii, so I'm glad she gets a chance to.

And that is all here. I'm enjoying Week 2 of my fall break, and looking forward to a two-day excursion to Yosemite. I leave tomorrow morning. : )

No comments: