Sunday, June 08, 2008

And So It Begins...

As you all know, I'll be moving in a few weeks.

Today, Mom and Dad brought a bunch of boxes, paper, and bubble wrap (not to mention packing tape--yay!) to Antioch, so I can get started.

I've now packed two good-sized boxes...with Snoopy stuff.

My Snoopy collection is sort of legendary among those who know me, and yet I don't think anyone has really seen all of it together like I have. Living in 800 square feet prevented me from displaying most of it. In my next place, I hope to have an office, where I can dispaly all of it.

It's impressive, folks.

The two boxes I packed today are filled with various plush Snoopy dolls, banks, antique toys and music boxes, a phone, a cookie jar, and assorted other odds and ends. These two boxes are not all of it, however. I also have a shelf full of books and a ton of holiday things that are already packed in storage boxes. There are a few clothing items that will be packed with my clothes.

I know when I unpack these boxes a month or two from now, it will be like Christmas. I do love my Snoopy collection.

No comments: