Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Break is a Wonderful Thing



I have a fabulous new haircut--I had about five or six inches of dead weight chopped off, and the layers shortened to go with the length. It is lighter, cuter, easier to wash and it doesn't tangle as easily!!!

Aside from that, my break so far has been pretty uneventful. Mom and I went shopping yesterday and found a great, classy outfit for my upcoming job interviews. I have one at a music academy in Oakland on Thursday, and one for a Waldorf school in Orangevale on Monday. Possibilities are opening up, and I am feeling good. Wish me luck!

Easter was lovely. Mom and I prepared an Easter Tea instead of the usual ham brunch. We had little finger sandwiches, mini quiches (made from scratch by Yours Truly), tea cookies, mini scones, and fresh strawberries.

I haven't been very good about keeping up with my LPB. I haven't had a lot to write about. You know what they say...if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Well, that's why this blog has been so quiet. I'm still just a teensy bit bitter about the things that have happened in the last couple of months. I'll get over it. I'm off to a good start.

In the meantime, I've started a new blog. It will NOT replace my beloved LPB. This blog will remain for sharing my adventures and thoughts...the new one is The Anxious Traveler, a project I've been interested in starting and have finally gotten to.

So that's about it in my world. I'm enjoying my Spring Break, spending time at Mom and Dad's. We've gone on daily walks, watched movies, and relaxed. Millie and the Kindergatos (I still think that would make a great name for a band) are getting along pretty well...well, Millie's often a snot to them, but she's Queen Kitty, so that's sort of her job.

Oh, and only 79 days 'til my new adventure begins!

No comments: