Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Work, Schmerk

That's me this week. I am soooo on my Winter Break already!

I remain remarkably unstressed about the concert I am putting on this Thursday. My colleague Larry tells me I'll get over this, but so far, I'm relaxed, confident, and ready to do it.

So here I am, two days down and three to go before I'm out for two weeks. They will prove to be busy, as I have programs to copy, the concert, a cash box to set up, and one more field trip to do (on Friday).

Mom and Dad are coming down for the concert. They will take Millie back with them, so that on Friday, I can leave straight from school and come home. I've already started setting things aside to pack, to make things easier come Thursday and Friday.

Tomorrow after school, the bosses are treating us to drinks and nibbles at the golf course club. Should be fun, and I never turn down the offer of a drink from my bosses. : P

Right, I think I'll have a nice warm bath and listen to my Holidays playlist on iTunes. Lovely!

No comments: