Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Halfway To The Weekend

Yay!

The field trips continue to go well. The little kids are so cute. They love singing along with my kids, and their faces just light up. The principals love it. My kids love it. I love it. What a great thing!

However, it is exhausting, and I can feel a cold coming on...ugh! I've just completed sub plans for today and tomorrow. I will not teach a class for the rest of the week. I'll be out and about with the kids both days.

Tomorrow night, we also have two carol gigs out in the community. I was honored to be invited by my bosses to have the kids sing at a party for all of the district administrators. It is a wonderful opportunity for both the kids and myself to show off a little.

As soon as I am finished on Friday, I am coming home for a weekend of relaxation and comfort. I am getting my hair done on Saturday (haven't had it cut or colored since August!!) and cleaning this apartment. Sunday is all about sitting around relaxing. I might scrapbook. I do intend to bake a little, and start setting aside stuff to pack for my Christmas trip to Mom and Dad's.

Next week the big thing is my winter concert for Divine and Show, but I'm remarkably unstressed about it.

Well, I'm going to sign off now. It's time for another dose of Airborne, and then a good cuddle under a large stack of blankets and one very cuddly cat. I'm going to try to go to sleep early tonight. I really can't get a cold right now!!

No comments: