Sunday, July 01, 2007

Next Time I Go to England...

I can go to the pub and have a smoke-free environment. Go, England!!

In the meantime, I'm enjoying my summer in California so far. Last weekend I had a terrific Girl's Night with Heather, eating a good meal at Roseville's Crush and then going dancing. This weekend I've been busy, having dinner at TGI Friday's with Katie and Leslie on Friday night, and going to a concert-in-the-park event near Heather's home last night. The Stones cover band wasn't that great, but the lead singer's drunken ramblings were entertaining and the company was, as always, fabulous. We had a lovely impromptu picnic dinner and the wine flowed freely. Lovely!

Today I'm off to Davis to meet Summer. We'll bum around the downtown area for a little bit.

The week should be fairly quiet, with the notable exception of Independance Day. Still no concrete plans for that.

Ahh, summertime!

No comments: