Tuesday, June 26, 2007

More Pictures

This time, a slightly older Meg. These are from high school. You'll probably notice a certain theme (*cough*bandgeek*cough*)



Here I am as a freshman in high school--my first football game with the marching band. I still had braces on my teeth!



Here I am as a sophomore, getting ready for an evening band concert. I was so into my musical tie.



This is one of my senior pictures--notice the letterman jacket, and the ever-present clarinet!



Here's the senior class of the marching band and color guard. I'm the kid wearing the marching hat, sitting on the ground.



June 6, 1996--Graduation Day. My dad took a ton of pictures of me in our back yard, next to the pool.



The proud grad receives her diploma. The only time I've been prouder than that moment is when I graduated from college!

Ahh, Memory Lane is fun...

2 comments:

Meg said...

Lovely, lovely...logging in...

Meg said...

Signing in...again...