Saturday, May 20, 2006

Welcome Home

Yesterday, I came home from work, and, as usual when no other humans are at home, I wandered around talking to the cats. Before I went upstairs, I had to put some lunch dishes I brought home from work in the dishwasher, and check the front porch for a delivery I'm expecting from Amazon, and do a few other little things.

Then I climbed the stairs to my room so I could change into my comfies. This is what I was greeted with:


I just thought that was a lovely thing to come home to.

Now my only worry today is how to spend the next few hours. I think I'll scrapbook. At 2:00, I'm going to watch the Preakness (Go, go, Barbaro!!) and at 4:00, the NASCAR race.

Tomorrow the parents and I are going to see "The Da Vinci Code." Panned by critics? Yes. We don't care, we still want to see it.

Gotta love the weekend...

No comments: