Thursday, April 20, 2006

Fly Away Home?

Only in California...which, mind you, I can say, as I am willingly and by choice returning to the Golden State in a few months.

A woman is building her new dream home. Out of a 747. Hey, kudos to her for recycling. But with as much time as I've spent in 747s in recent years, I'm not sure I'd want to live in one, even dismantled.

I think it would be awesome to make a home out of an old Washington State Ferry, myself. Hey, they come equipped with a kitchen...

"I Pledge Allegiance" or Terrible Indegestion?

Decide for yourself:



Isn't the heart a little bit higher in the body than that?

Happy Birthday, Lizzie!

Tomorrow is the 80th birthday of Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain. The Seattle Times published some important facts about her reign, and some "then and now" pictures:



I have a fondness for dear old Lizzie. She has a lot of pluck.

Maybe it's the Leiderhosen?

But boy, maybe a trip to Austria isn't a bad idea...

TomKitten's First Friend?

I mean, the poor kid's going to get a lot of teasing about her father's Couch Aerobics program, so why not give her a playmate that won't judge? Just be careful not to take it in the bathtub.

Ooohh, Bet He's in the Dog House Now

Another example of the differences between men and women.


I think I've found my new source for news: the World Wide Wierd page at The Australian. Fantastic!

No comments: