Thursday, January 12, 2006

Wet, Wet, Wet

Aside from being an English band that covered "Love is All Around" for the movie "Four Weddings and a Funeral," here are some things that are

Wet, Wet, Wet.

Viggo Mortensen (oohh, niiiice...)



Rubber Ducks



Bathtubs

 And the Pacific Northwest.

That's right. It is Wet, Wet, Wet all along the Puget Sound. It's easy to lose track of how long it's been rainy. And today we hit 25 straight days.

Twenty-five!!

Fortunately, we had a few hours of sun yesterday (after morning showers) and about 5 minutes of sun today (between downpours). And I'm not going to have a repeat of one year ago, when the winter doldrums hit me on the head full-force. I'm stocking up on tomatoes (vitamin D) and taking my vitamins. Now, if only I could drag my lazy rear end to the gym.

No comments: