Sunday, November 06, 2005

12 Days!!



I guess there was a huge premiere in London (if I were still in England...) this week and the movie is getting rave reviews from fans who've seen it.

I know that one week from this Friday, I'll be there with bells on!

Speaking of Harry Potter, I found an interesting site today, about the fate of Albus Dumbledore.

I found it quite interesting. Of course, I love speculating about Harry Potter, and what will happen in Book 7.

Good stuff.

In other news, I got a bit of a surprise from USAA yesterday (my auto insurance carrier). That surprise was a couple hundred bucks, a refund because I cancelled one policy I was carrying with them (an overseas driver type thing--just in case) and am going to be on Dad's for a month or two until I can take on my own policy again. I suppose I could have applied that couple hundred to a future policy but really, I need the money now.

That's gas for my car, the adorable tweed jacket at J.C. Penney's, a few new pairs of pants. I really, really need things I can wear to work (both jobs).

Other than that, I don't have to work at Mervyn's again 'till Friday, and I've got one half day at school this week (Wednesday) and one day off (Friday--Veteran's Day).

Now, I'm off to watch some episodes of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit that I taped on Friday while I was merrily galavanting around Tar-jay.

Cheers,

Meg

No comments: