Wednesday, July 06, 2005

And it's London 2012!



London has been campaining heavily for the 2012 Olympics, and it came down to my favorite city versus Paris.



The images London put out were certainly lovely--I've seen the posters all over and I just love them, so I decided to put them up in my blog.





This next one is the "Erotic Gherkin," a new building in the city that I, personally, dislike.








These images are extremely creative--I absolutely love them and plan to print them out for my scrapbook.

I suppose I should feel sad that New York didn't get them, but I'm not. The States have had the Olympics so many times, and this will be fantastic for East London, as a lot of the Olympic construction will benefit that some-what down-trodden area. Which is, of course, beneficial to Essex, as we are east of London.

Who knows, maybe I'll be back by then...

No comments: