Monday, April 11, 2005

Can You Say, "Addicted?"

That is, to the internet and to Colin Firth/Mark Darcy.

Colin Firth and Mark Darcy

Right. I read both of the Bridget Jones' Diary books this weekend. Hysterical! I'd forgotten how funny the writing is. Bridget is truly the perfect Everywoman heroine for our time.

And I just adore the character of Mark Darcy. Where can I find one?!?

If you haven't read these books, get thee to a bookshop pronto!! After all, Bridget knows what really matters in life:




Internet Addiction

Here I am, at school on Monday. I've wasted approximately 4 hours now on the internet. Well, not wasted. A teensy little bit of the time online has been devoted to business. But I've also done a lot of emailing and fun stuff. Catching up on NASCAR (Junior's slowly but surely moving up in the points!) and the like.

Now, I might just go to my classroom for a bit.

Paris

I'm off tomorrow!! Can't wait to see lovely Paris and, of course, Mom and Dad.

I'll try to check email from the hotel, and maybe even take a bit of time in the evenings to update the blog. Key word being try.

Cheers!

Meg

1 comment:

Sassy Shae said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip!