Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Picture Time!

First, I'll start you off with Lucifer, the messy eater. He splashes more milk on the floor than he gets in his mouth. I love this little guy...



Now, the fashion show. Not all pics turned out, but there is one decent shot of me and my paparazzi.

The California Girl herself with her annoying paparazzi (actually a very nice co-teacher named Stuart):



And some pics from my time with Summer. Here we are at the Burnham-on-Crouch train station.



Me doing my best Bridget face in front of the theater where the premiere was:



Me at the restaurant in Camden Town:



Summer and I in front of Camden Lock:



Summer in Trafalger Square:



Me with a horse guard:



Me in front of Buckingham Palace:



Good times!!

I'll post again soon.

Cheers,

Meg

1 comment:

Sassy Shae said...

Meg! Great pics! Thanks for sharing and I'm so glad that Summer got to visit with you. Looks like y'all had a great time.