Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Busy Girl

Just thought I'd update very quickly. Kathy and Derek's computer got a virus on Sunday so Derek has been working on it (he's an expert). So I've been checking email at school but keeping it short and sweet.

Speaking of email...I'm feeling neglected!!! C'mon, people, send messages! I write back!!

And mail. I got a postcard from my Grandma, and one from my bro and sis-in-law. That's Idaho and Utah. I'd love some California and Virginia to add to it. ; ) Hint, hint.

Anyway, school's going well enough. Busy, as ever. That's good, though, makes the days go by quickly. I'm going to London again this weekend. Yay! Also going out with some of the gals from work on Friday night, which will be fun.

Hate to keep this short and not very newsy, but I'm getting sleepy...almost 9:00 here. So I'll sign off for now and in the next day or two I'll update about Saturday's Burnham Carnival. It was great fun! Glad I participated.

Cheers for now,

Meg

No comments: