Friday, July 30, 2004

Please, oh, please, buy my junk.

Another preparation for leaving the country...I'm having a garage sale. Well, actually, my brother and his wife are having the garage sale, I'm just hauling a bunch of junk out to their house to a) get rid of my "big girl" clothes (I've gone down one whole size, thank you!) and b) make some money.

D-day is rapidly approaching. I've been systematically weeding clothes out that I don't wear anymore and I even got the number of shoes in my shoe collection into the upper teens (what a sacrifice).  The hardest part is deciding what needs to stay at home (most of my stuff) and what can go with me to England.

Well, it's a short post today...must go through all of my stuff that's packed in the garage so I can be ready for that sale tomorrow.

Cheers, Meg

1 comment:

Sassy Shae said...

Meg! I hope you make lots of moulah at your sale. :)