Saturday, August 15, 2009

Oh, SNAP!!



Remember the dude my colleagues wanted to set me up with? The one who un-friended me on Facebook because he found out I am not interested in having children? The one I thought I was just trying to be friends with?

Well, I met him last night. Our mutual friends had a party and we were both there. I was cordial, as was he, but we had nothing to say to each other (remember, I'm Pride and Prejudice, he's Star Trek). I spent most of the evening with other colleagues, and didn't really think about it much.

Well, today, one of the gals posted a status update on Facebook, and Mr. Wrong posted a reply:

...if she's really my BFF she'll hook me up with Erin since the last girl she tried turned out so very wrong!!!


Oh, SNAP! I believe I've been TOLD!

I suppose I should be offended. But really, all I can think is, "Bullet. Dodged."

Next!

1 comment:

sqweakygurl said...

I’m a little offended for you! That guy sounds like the O-G Ass hat. Good thing you didn’t go out with him. Not only did he not have the nerve to address you when you met in person about what he may have felt, but used Facebook of all places to lay down some verbal smackage.

I must say that little comment, only makes you look good if not better.