Sunday, January 10, 2016

My Week in Instagram (Week #163)

A lot of selfies this week. It's my blog, and I'll selfie if I want to...

Sunday:

Self-care Sunday

Planning

With Mom and Dad out of town, I got a lot of attention from
the fuzzy lady.

Listing atlas post cards on Etsy.

Monday:

I wore a cute scarf on Monday--and good thing, because our
boiler died at school and it took them a few days to fix it!!

I also wore the jade-and-gold bracelet Mom gave me. 

Working hard

Lace from my scarf.

A mess. 

All this went down.

I tried doing the farmer's carry with dumbbells. My hands
were NOT happy. 

Tuesday:

Found on Instagram.

Selfie, again.

Practicing. I've played my piano every day this year.

Wednesday:

I raided Dad's tool box for odds and ends for instrument-making.

These are amazing. Little bits of brie cheese.

Selfie with a Duchess.

Thursday:

Spent my extended prep time making instruments out of junk.

These became bongos.


Lunch was the last of the New Year's Day black-eyed peas.

My 6th grade boys finished their art early, so I humored their
desire to set a world record for "Crayola Pen Chain." 

Time for a workout with Matt! That's his truck I'm parked
behind.

That post-workout-tomorrow-is-Friday glow.

Friday:

Bacon-egg croissant for breakfast. Amazing.

She works harrrrrd for her money...

The weekly bleach-a-thon. I wash my desk down once a week.

The heater was still being weird, so our boss gave us some
options...the blue is not her writing. : P

Stopped to pick up my race bib on the way home from work.

Then I went to WinCo for groceries and decided I needed this.

Definitely needed this.

Saturday:

Pre-race selfie. 

Post-race selfie. Time: 35:03, meaning I have some work
to do shaving 5:04 off!

Dad's rain gauge (I got it for him for Christmas). I didn't notice
the grasshopper until I went back in the house and looked at
the picture again.

That is the beginning of a daffodil. 

I make wishes on M&Ms...

I started a new book. So far, it's excellent.

No comments: