Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Busy Bee

I have SO MUCH to blog about and...no time, no energy. It's been a busy week, keeping up with work, work prep for the new job, teaching private lessons, and working out. Lots of work! But it keeps me busy and busy is good.

I may or may not have stayed up too late last night watching the Fab Five take gold in women's gymnastics (and may or may not have shed a tear...or twelve...of joy). As I write this, I really ought to be in bed.

But I just wanted to mark the first day of August with the following...

This month, I will:

  • Smash goal weight. I'm hovering at 137. While 130 is technically "goal," I will celebrate at 132 because that is an even 90 pounds.
  • Buy a bike (budget willing!). I'm almost there. I have some expenses but I've got money coming in and high hopes. If not this month, definitely in September. But I really want it this month.
  • Start a new job. I'm busy prepping for that and making plans. It's going to be wonderful to work with classes again (I'm thoroughly enjoying my private lessons, too). 
  • Turn 34. And eat a cupcake in my own honor. 
It's going to be a GREAT month.

2 comments:

Miranda @ Biting Life said...

Wow... 90 pounds! That must be so exciting!

Diane Fit to the Finish said...

Awesome goals! 90 pounds is a wonderful accomplishment and I know you are so excited!