Friday, October 01, 2010

Bella Pillow

I walked to the back of the apartment today and startled Bella, who was nosing her way into my pillowcase. I left her alone and came back with my camera to find this darling scene.


Don't believe her earlier blog post. She has not been abducted; her mother knows exactly where she is and even stocked me up on canned cat food and cat litter for the next three weeks. Bella and Duchess are in excellent hands and while Harley can be obnoxious, mostly he just wants to be friends and doesn't know how to go about initiating a conversation.

For those readers who haven't met Bella and Duchess, they are a pair of tortie sisters that my parents and I adopted when we lived in Washington. They were just wee, tiny babies, and more adorable than any of us knew what to do with!

They're both sweet girls, and excellent houseguests. I don't mind keeping them here while Mom and Dad are out of town. They'll get used to being here and they will be looking for love and cuddles. I'll be busy doling out the "rubbies" and the tuna, with four cats in residence!

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Oh, lordy, that's just too cute. Nobody here snuggles into anything!