Friday, October 01, 2010

A Letter To The Internet From Bella

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPP!!! WE'VE BEEN ABDUCTED!!!

My sister Duchess and I should've known something was up when Mom and Dad brought out the suitcases. I was suspicious, but Duckie just stretched and purred and begged for more attention, never realizing that suitcases mean Mom and Dad are leaving and WE have to be shoved into our boxes and taken to Megan's place.

And so it goes. I admit, I let my guard down. But Megan was at our house, and it seemed like maybe she'd just stay, and Duckie and I could go about our  business without interruption. Then Megan caught us and put us in our boxes and shoved us in the car and OH, it's just too upsetting.

We both peed, but for once, Duckie didn't poop. Megan brought us to her apartment, far, far away from our lovely home where we are so comfortable and happy. Mom and Dad are off to places unknown, and will, no doubt, forget us and...

Oh, heavens. Megan just told me we'll be here for three weeks! THREE weeks with Harley, who sniffs our bottoms and bites our ears and attacks us as we walk down the hallway.

So I say it again:

HEELLLLLLLLLPPPP!! SOMEONE TAKE US HOME!!

Wait, what did you say, Megan?

Tuna Time? It's Tuna Time?!

Never mind people. We're okay.

Love, Bella

2 comments:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

I'm glad the perks make up for the indignity, Bella! Btw, you could always team up for some girl power and turn the tables on that pesky Harley... after all, there are two of you and only one of him... ;-)

Meg said...

She seems to have come to terms with being here. Duckie, too. I'll have to post the pic I got of Bella this afternoon. She crawled into my pillowcase.