Monday, July 19, 2010

The Nerd

Should you find yourself in Oakland tomorrow night, near the Fox Theater, and you see a 30-something woman who is rather short in stature, with long-ish brown hair, giggling excessively and raving about how awesome some band called Keane is, well, then you know, you might just have spotted the elusive Meg of the Little Pink Blog.

She's a rare bird--the Nerdybird.

Yeah, so tomorrow is the awesome, fun, incredible day. I get to see Keane! I've been so looking forward to this since May, and you can bet I'll have a bunch of pictures to share--including, hopefully, pics of the guys after the gig! They're pretty awesome about coming out and meeting the fans who wait back there, so I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get a chance to see them up close. Even if I don't, though, I will enjoy every second of their show. I'll be singing along, "ever single f***ing song" that I like (to quote Tom from last year).

Tim, Tom, Richard and Jesse (unofficial 4th member of the band) last month.

1 comment:

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Hope you're still enjoying the after glow of a wonderful evening with the boys!!

Best of luck with the interview... we're rooting for you, hon!