Saturday, March 06, 2010

Happiness

Shameless Britni did a picture post a few days ago about what makes her happy, and I thought, "I need to do that, too!" So here goes...

Happiness is Snoopy as a nerd (and Snoopy and nerds seperately).


Happiness is the smell of books.


Happiness is green shoes.


Happiness is a good, sweaty workout.


Happiness is a proper English tea.


Happiness is London.


Happiness is a marble kiss.


Happiness is my favorite band.


Happiness is a gorgeous love story.


Happiness is ferry boats.


Happiness is daffodils.


Happiness is the wild California coastline.


Happiness is the Cooper tartan.


Happiness is ducklings--and standing out in a crowd.


Or better yet, ducklings being raised in a teacup.



What makes YOU happy?

3 comments:

Britni TheVadgeWig said...

Yay! I love this, and love that you did it, too!

alana said...

I've never been on a ferry boat. I just realized that. lol

Great list! The smell of books is one of my favorite things. :)

RvNGrammy said...

I've been on the small ferries on the delta but never on a big one like in the picture. And, yes, books smell so good.