Sunday, March 07, 2010

Tea Time

I mentioned in yesterday's Happiness post that I love a proper English tea. You know me, total Anglophile.

Every once in a while, Mom and I will pick up a copy of Tea Time magazine if we see it. This weekend, Mom had one waiting for me when I went to visit. I keep them for recipes and also because someday I might cut some of them up for scrapbooking. I found Tea Time's web site, and it is absolutely scrumptious.

Inspired, I went on a Google search for pictures.







There are just so many fabulous possibilities with tea.

1 comment:

Britni TheVadgeWig said...

Please tell me you've seen the AMAZING floral teapots being released for the Liberty of London for Target collection (coming out March 14... not that I'm obsessed or anything). If not, GO LOOK NOW.

All I have to say? "ALL YOUR FLORAL TEAPOTS ARE BELONG TO US."