Sunday, November 08, 2009

Girl Can Bake

I'm finally getting around to posting the pictures of the Great Bake-a-Thon of November 2009. It's not every day that a teensy little galley kitchen like mine sees this much action.

My apartment smelled awesome all evening, and by 9:00 (when Grey's started), I had cleaned the counters and floor, showered, and packed everything up for the trip to Lincoln. I rule.

Ready, Set, Bake!

Mmmmm...marshmallows.




B is for Brownies

I made three batches: two Rocky Road, and one with butterscotch chips on top. For the Rocky Road batches, I used my cool new brownie pan with the dividers--which works pretty well. It was soaking in hot water when it came time to make the third batch, so I just used my glass caserole dish.






Team Cake

I LOVE my silicone bundt pan!





Dirty Girl

This is my shirt at the end of the evening.

No comments: