Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Window Cats

Today I drove up to Lodi to visit a used bookstore and take a look around. I picked this particular bookstore off of a list on Google because it seemed the most established used bookstore I could find, it was the only one that had its own web page, and it boasted having two store cats.

I love store cats. Store dogs, too.

They didn't disappoint. As I approached the front door, I found a snoozing feline in the window display.



I only saw the one cat while I was there. I got about sixty dollars in credit for some books I took in, and took home a used book for my collection.

When I came home, I found another darling cat in a window, enjoying the sunshine and ignoring her snotwad little brother, who was on the back of the sofa when I walked in.

2 comments:

Miz Minka said...

Which bookstore in Lodi has a kittycat????

Meg said...

Tom's Used Books on North School Street!

Apparently, they have two, but I only saw this one.

*watches as Miz Minka abandons trigonometry to dash to the bookstore*