Monday, June 22, 2009

Guess What?

I don't give a flying Harley poop what is going on with Jon and Kate Plus 8, or whether or not they are divorcing.

I'm bored to tears by all the news updates about Jon and Kate, or Spencer and Heidi, or Lindsay and Samantha. I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S ABOUT THEM!

I don't want to know. And yet, every other headline seems to be about these attention-whoring, public-mooching, BORING people.

This, my friends, is one reason I watch so little TV.


*Whew*

I feel better now. Thanks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I went on a rant about them today, too! My mom said she hoped they decided to work it out. I was like, WHY? THEY HATE EACH OTHER! THEY ARE MISERABLE! HE LOOKS SUICIDAL! LET THEM DIVORCE IN PEACE, PEOPLE.

And those poor kids.

Miz Minka said...

Jon and Cate who?