Tuesday, May 12, 2009

British Boys, Part 1: Tom Chaplin

It's never been any secret that since 1999, I have had a thing for British guys. I'm still sort of convinced that I'll end up married to one. I've decided to make some blog posts about my favorite British guys...because I simply love looking at pictures and videos of them.

This first one is my newest obsession, Tom Chaplin, lead singer of the band Keane. Not only is this boy adorable, he has a voice that makes my toes tingle.



Vital Stats:

Age: 30
Where in England is he from? Kent (the county just south of my own beloved Essex!)
Why I'm obsessed: Okay, scroll down and listen to the video I posted of him singing "Sunshine" live. He's...Just. That. Good. Gotta love a man who is not afraid of his falsetto.



More evidence of his adorableness:




Give it a listen--it's an awesome song and proves my point about his voice.


And stay tuned...I love lots of Brit Boys, so I'm scheduling some posts. : )

3 comments:

The Not-so-Spotless Mind said...

I love Keane too- Bedshaped is my favourite all time song- some personal memories attached. He has got a wicked voice! Keep blogging "British Boys"!!! haha

Meg said...

I saw them for the first time Friday night and they are AWESOME. I loved just about everything they played. Tom's voice is really very impressive.

Anonymous said...

Aww, Meg, you know the way to my heart. I love this blog post!!!!!!!!