Monday, January 24, 2005

SNOW!!!!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it snowed this morning!! I looked out my classroom window at about 8:00 and it was snowing lightly.

Of course, I grabbed my coat and my camera and ran outside laughing like a little girl.

Now (at a quarter to 10:00), it is all gone, melted away in the sunshine. It might snow more later, though.

It was so fantastic!! I stood in the parking lot with white flakes in my hair and on my coat and laughed and laughed. My colleagues were driving in and seeing the California Girl delighted. They were more worried about boring stuff like driving in it--poor souls!!

Hey! It's snowing again!! It's not sticking, though. It's melting almost as soon as it hits the ground.

I am feeling better and better. This bug I've had has really been the bug from Hell. Fortunately, it is going away and I have grand plans to go to London this weekend. See the sights, play with my new digital camera, maybe go on the London Eye again.

I've been very bad about updating this blog but I'm going to get better now that I'm feeling more myself. I've been so busy this month and that is very difficult when one is constantly coughing.

'Till next time then...break time is coming and I have duty in the canteen. Lucky me.

Cheers,

Meg

2 comments:

Sassy Shae said...

SNOW!!! You lucky dawg!

Meg said...

It was gone in about 5 minutes, but gorgeous while it fell!!