Monday, August 02, 2004

Look up "stress" in the dictionary...

...and there's a picture of me. : O

Well, actually, I'm feeling better this morning.

See, I need an entry visa before I leave for England. To get the entry visa, I need my work permit. My work permit is being handled by TeachLondon. It's not here yet. I leave three weeks from today--and I still need to get that visa...

Yes, last night was fun. I took a bubble bath to keep calm.

So with all this extra energy (that's what I call my stress), I got up early this morning and called TeachLondon. Turns out, my work permit just arrived to TeachLondon from the agency that does them (YAY!!!) and they will be Fed Ex-ing it immediately (Double YAY!!!).

I'm a lot less stressed now than I was but I still had enough energy to clean the bathroom, dust my bedroom and do a bunch of laundry...all before 9:00.

So there's a happy ending. I won't have to frantically drive to the British Consulate in L.A. to get it taken care of in one day--I can mail it and sit at home, eating chocolate and watching "Bridget Jones' Diary."

And yes, it really is three weeks from today.

Cheers, Meg

No comments: