Sunday, October 25, 2015

My Week in Instagram (Week #152)

I took fewer pictures this week. Not for any real reason.

Sunday:

Slightly overcast, definitely a bit on the cooler side. I LOVE
fall running.

I beat my previous best by TWELVE minutes. That's huge.
I walked a lot less towards the end. Getting stronger!

Mom bought some mini roses. 

Pretty sky.

Mom made some pillow cases for children who are stuck in
the hospital for Halloween.

Monday:

I got this last weekend and put it on my desk to remind myself
not to daydream about my London trip too much!!

Got my Christmas postage. :) 

Some Starbuck's time before choir rehearsal. 

Tuesday:

Lovely morning (dirty window).

I'm taking an online training to be certified to teach IB
(International Baccalaureate). 

I make excellent curried chicken.

A little acorn shell, with flowers "planted" in it. The students
have been making them on the playground and giving them
to teachers.

More pillowcases. 

It's all about balance. 

So THIS happened. I bought a ticket to see Cirque du Soleil
on my first night in London. 

Wednesday:

Wednesday morning selfie. 


Dinosaur stickers

Red.

Also red (post timed-mile run).

 Thursday:

My colleague made spanikopita and it was amazing.

Outside Matt's gym. He found them shortly after he moved
into his house. I was waiting for the client before me to be
finished and snapped a quick picture.

Friday:

Cutting up clay.

The middle school kids LOVED it. Even the boys, who are
often a wee bit "too cool for school." I suppose everyone
loves clay. 

Someone didn't quite get the right idea.

Our admin team treated us to pizza, bread sticks, and salad,
just because.

At our staff meeting, we threw paper airplanes for several
minutes, then read the facts and had to guess who it was about.

Saturday:

Morning Sac Choral rehearsal at Fremont Presbyterian Church.

Glasses, no red lippie. That comes later.

Ahhh, the dress.

The broom was Dad's idea. I couldn't stop laughing. I love this
shot. 

Fremont Presbyterian

Red lippie in place. 

Our fearless leader, Don Kendrick. 

No comments: