Saturday, February 07, 2015

My Week in Instagram (Week #115)

This week flew by so fast, I had to go back in my Instagram pics just to remember what happened.

Sunday:

I took a quick break mid-run to get this picture.

Another.

Post-run.

Feeling pretty good after nine miles. 

Overhead.

Since Sunday, more camellias have opened. 

Millie was not impressed by the Super Bowl. 
Monday:

Sumo dead lifts. That's pretty damned heavy for me, but I
dead lifted like a boss.
A church I drive by on my way home. 

"Do I have any emails from my admirers?" 

Elvis--er, my friend Brian--and the Singatones promoting
our annual Singathon fundraiser at Sac Choral. 
Tuesday:

One of my choir girls sent this to me. It's lovely to see that
I've built a rapport with these kids, that they think, "I should
share this with Ms. C., she'll laugh." 

Heart(s) on my sleeve.

I had duty on Tuesday--sell tickets at a basketball game.

This is how excited I was to be there. It wasn't so bad, though.

Full moon over a Large Suburban High School.
Wednesday:

I made a Google document on my computer, which was
automatically accessible on my iPad, which I then plugged
into my projector to share with my kids. I haz a technology.

Keys.

Some kids like to hang out in my room at lunch. One left an
angsty love poem on my white board. Occupational hazard.

Bella joined Millie and I for some bedtime cuddles.
Thursday:

I love my cheapy little Megan necklace.

In 18 months, I've never managed to step on that and turn
my computer off. I did it TWICE in the span of 15 minutes
on Thursday.

After work, I stopped to get 3 inches of length chopped off
and a ton of layers, including a return to face-framing layers.

Dad bought me a ducky toy. : )

Candy hearts

My sweet Millie Joyful.
Friday:

It was a rally day, so I had to rep Team Green. I am, after
all, a co-captain. 

And order of tux pants, bow ties and fake pearls arrived on
Friday.

I was so ready to go home on Friday, but too tired to move
from my chair. So I took a selfie, then had a nice chat with
Lynn, my friend and office-mate. 

While I was at work, Mom and Dad took a class on making
tamales. I got to benefit from this come dinnertime. 

They were delicious.



Saturday:

Caturday morning cuddles.


I made roasted chickpeas tonight. I sprinkled a tiny bit of salt
and some chili powder on them. Yum!

No comments: