Saturday, February 21, 2015

My Week in Instagram (Week #117)

It was a short week and a bit of a nutty week, but overall a good week. Another week, another Instagram post.

Sunday:

Not a great run that day--all the walking I did in San Francisco
the day before took a toll on my legs.

But it was a gorgeous day!








Monday:

New personal best: 185 on the leg press.

Short girl in the squat rack.

Teacher goes to school on her day off (dropping stuff off).

This is the tree outside my choir room, the one I documented
through the fall. It's starting to bud.

I'm so in love with these shoes.

We raised $40,000 on the Singathon!

Tuesday:

Messy Desk kind of day.

Prizes for Junior High Choir Night.

Poor Bugs.

Eating dinner at my desk.

We were invaded by Junior High Singers. 

Rehearsing
 Wednesday:

I still get a thrill from seeing my name under "director." 

Wednesday selfie

Occupational hazard: seagulls LOVE high schools.

Another long day at work demands daffodils for my desk.

Furby!!!!! Furby can no longer come to school during regular
hours, but Lynn can bring her to after school practices.

My own furbaby, cuddling with me.

Feets.


Thursday:

So foggy.


Mom has started a bit of planting.






In the kitchen.


Friday:

Feeling silly on a Friday morning.

My school is awesome.

Subbing made easy.

A good reminder on a difficult afternoon in which a kid was
in crisis. : (

Friday night movie.

The Crest is one of the last great movie houses.

Crazy selfie.


A bunch of Sac Choral nerds gathered to see Amadeus. So good.


Sacramento.
 Saturday:

A treat. : )

No comments: